This timeline is dependent on the client being responsive and completing all tasks related to the launch. This includes:
If you have any outstanding questions relating to our process please don’t hesitate to reach us any time.
Ideally we request that we have a 10% increase in budget for testing for a week prior to launching. If the budget can not be spared we will take that 10% from the existing budget.
– We are very flexible and are happy to provide you with as much transparency as you like but this is not done as a standard operating procedure.
– Just let us know if you want more insights and then maybe a 30-minute weekly call is a better way to discuss strategies and plans than lengthy emails.
– We are in your account multiple times a day assessing the data, strategizing and pivoting. The more time we have to focus on this the better for all of us.
– The only time we’ll touch a campaign in the first 3 days is if it’s necessary and the early signs show that the campaign as it is will never reach our goals, then we’ll pivot.
– Often we will make these during the launch as they are less important to prioritize in that first week when we are trying to launch opt-in or sales ads.
– We will be making minor adjustments to bids, budget etc. but ideally we can see the first week as a data acquisition week, then we start optimizing once we have enough significant data and test results.