Terms of Service
Please read through our Launch Process and accept our Terms of Service below.
This timeline is dependent on the client being responsive and completing all tasks related to the launch. This includes:
- Assigning access to necessary platforms to the fVnnel,
- Creating video content,
- Completing landing page edits where relevant,
- Approving copy and graphics, or if making their own copy and graphics providing it within that week and able to make any edits the fVnnel requests.
Please refer to our website www.thefvnnel.com to learn more about what services we offer.
Need to Know:
- With our global team we are pretty much available around the clock for support and questions and can be flexible in the way we work based on your preferences and needs. This is why we consider ourselves a boutique agency. We become a part of your team while we work together.
- We do not work on the weekends, so please do not expect responses from us over the weekend unless it has been prearranged for us to be available. If we are in the middle of a very large launch 50k + and being available on the weekends has been agreed upon, then of course we’ll be available. If it is prearranged we can work on the odd weekend with no issues, ideally we require a month’s notice to arrange this. Work life balance is important to us.
- You can expect a response from us relating to an email you send within 24 hours. If we haven’t gotten a response from you within 24 hours and it’s urgent you can expect us to follow up within 24 hours.
During the Launch/Evergreen
If you have any outstanding questions relating to our process please don’t hesitate to reach us any time.
Ideally we request that we have a 10% increase in budget for testing for a week prior to launching. If the budget can not be spared we will take that 10% from the existing budget.
Need to Know:
- Please do not expect a full layout of our intended strategy, targeting plan or daily emails
– We are very flexible and are happy to provide you with as much transparency as you like but this is not done as a standard operating procedure.
– Just let us know if you want more insights and then maybe a 30-minute weekly call is a better way to discuss strategies and plans than lengthy emails.
– We are in your account multiple times a day assessing the data, strategizing and pivoting. The more time we have to focus on this the better for all of us.
- Please know that we will very seldom touch a campaign for the first 72 hours because it takes 72 hours for the campaign to stabilize and a minimum of three days for campaigns to exit the learning phase but it can also be a lot longer, depending on budget, costs of clicks and other important metrics as well as if we’re running tests, how many ads sets we have, number of ads etc.
– The only time we’ll touch a campaign in the first 3 days is if it’s necessary and the early signs show that the campaign as it is will never reach our goals, then we’ll pivot.
- There may be more creativity for you to approve throughout the launch as we introduce countdown ads, reminder ads and sales ads.
– Often we will make these during the launch as they are less important to prioritize in that first week when we are trying to launch opt-in or sales ads.
- Between 3-7 days there is a lot of machine learning going on.
– We will be making minor adjustments to bids, budget etc. but ideally we can see the first week as a data acquisition week, then we start optimizing once we have enough significant data and test results.